Old 20-05-2003, 02:44 AM
Eric Schreiber

Default something to read about

"staring@tanks" wrote:

Does that mean what I think it means? Bob's going to lose his
domain name and his trademark??

It says turn over control, but gives no constraint to time...
could end up coming/going back to him....

For levy and sale, though. Effectively, the court has ordered that the
property be seized to pay of Novak's debt to Benn. The sheriff will
have responsibility for selling the IP, probably via auction, and it's
entirely possible that Novak himself would buy it, though I don't
think it probable. Auctions tend to require immediate cash payment,
and it appears that he doesn't have any cash.

--
www.ericschreiber.com