Old 20-05-2003, 06:56 AM
PaddyS

Default for help

Hi,
I control my diabetes with diet. Diabetes UK in there magazine had a lady
who went on a low carbohydrate diet, avoiding fats cheese fatty meat. Eating
lots of vegetables especially raw vegetables fruit, and eating nuts and
pulses (beans)as protein fruit. She got to her recommended weight, her blood
pressure became normal, her cholesterol level became normal and she was able
to reduce her normal intake of insulin and on a couple of times did not take
insulin. This lady must have had the will power, and knowledge of foods.
Paddy
""SDYANG"" wrote in message
.uk...
Hi,Dear:
I am deeply suffered from sugar diabetes.I wish I could get rid of

injection for a long time.I heard that there a kind of plant, which might be
a kind of aster,feverfew,can help patient just let patient to eat several
leaves. Do anyone here know about this kind of grasses.If you know please
tell me its name.Thank you.

---