Old 18-05-2003, 04:32 AM
SDYANG

Default for help

Hi,Dear:
I am deeply suffered from sugar diabetes.I wish I could get rid of injection for a long time.I heard that there a kind of plant, which might be a kind of aster,feverfew,can help patient just let patient to eat several leaves. Do anyone here know about th
is kind of grasses.If you know please tell me its name.Thank you.

---
Old 20-05-2003, 06:56 AM
PaddyS

Hi,
I control my diabetes with diet. Diabetes UK in there magazine had a lady
who went on a low carbohydrate diet, avoiding fats cheese fatty meat. Eating
lots of vegetables especially raw vegetables fruit, and eating nuts and
pulses (beans)as protein fruit. She got to her recommended weight, her blood
pressure became normal, her cholesterol level became normal and she was able
to reduce her normal intake of insulin and on a couple of times did not take
insulin. This lady must have had the will power, and knowledge of foods.
Paddy
.uk...

Old 20-05-2003, 05:45 PM
Moontanman

I control my diabetes with diet.

A very dangerous thing to do, some people are worse than others. Most people
would not be able to do this.

Moon
remove nospam from e-mail to send to me, I grow trees in aquariums like bonsai.
I breed dwarf crayfish, great for planted community tanks. If you can get me a
shovelnose sturgeon fingerling (Scaphirhynchus platorynchus) no wild caught
please, contact me
Old 20-05-2003, 10:20 PM
PaddyS

Obviously one checks ones blood sugar and if required you have insulin. But
I did not say the lady in question gave up insulin altogether, but she does
control her food intake. I have tried it to some extent and I have lowered
my blood sugar group. But as you may well know we do like to treat ourselves
from time to time. But diet goes a long way to help.
Paddy

HELP HELP HELP Lynne Orchids 6 07-05-2004 01:03 AM
help with high light/high co2 tank out of balance = greenwater :( help J. H. Freshwater Aquaria Plants 17 08-04-2003 04:44 PM
YOU HELP ME AND I HELP YOU !!! illmatic Ponds (alternative) 0 26-03-2003 03:32 AM
[IBC] IBCers You can help the list (was: [IBC] Please help me :-))) Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 23-03-2003 12:44 AM
help! Please help find out what kind of plants I have :) Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-02-2003 05:09 AM