Old 20-05-2003, 09:56 AM
Paul Kelly

Default Coir Matting

"Jo Ling" wrote in message
This is a bit of a long shot, but here goes...

Does anyone know where I can get coir matting for outdoor use? We have a
balcony that is approx. 10' by 10' (that's 3m by 3m to the decimalised)

and
I want to put some coir matting down as a sort of flooring material. I'm
sure it used to be popular not so many years ago, but searches of the
internet for "coir" + "matting", and variations thereof, don't seem to

come
up with anything useful. I just want to be able to roll out a couple of
lengths, not have to stitch a dozen "welcome" mats together.

try a search for coconut matting that throws up a few firms dealing in large
rolls

pk