Old 20-05-2003, 10:56 AM
Ray @ First Rays Orchids

Default PrimeAgra Shipping

I can confirm that hydroton and PrimeAgra are not the same, but my guess is
that they're close enough in properties to work OK.

--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com

"Claude" wrote in message
Hello Vestman!

I`m using a similar product called Hydroton! It`s is the same thing that
primeAgra.

I just looked on the back of the bag, it said that it is a german

product.
Here are the info:

Okoto Easy Green
Produktion + Handelsgesellschaft mbH
Georg-Buchner-Str. 5
65760 Eschborn/Germany
Tel: 0049 (0) 6173 67500
Fax:0049 (0) 6173 68950

I have been using this product for a while now with great succes. I`m

using
it for Phal and Paph.

Hope this help

Claude