Old 18-05-2003, 03:08 AM
Ray @ First Rays Orchids

Default PrimeAgra Shipping

Yes, this is a commercial announcement, but as I'm not soliciting the
purchase of anything, I hope nobody gets offended.

As promised, I'm now in a position to announce that we can now ship 25-liter
boxes of 8-16 mm PrimeAgra from Los Angeles, which ought to save some of you
a fair amount on shipping costs.

The process is simple: we take a look at your zip code, and ship from
whichever location has the less-expensive shipping cost.

--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com

Old 18-05-2003, 10:08 AM
Vestman

"Ray @ First Rays Orchids" skrev i en meddelelse

[cut]
Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com

Hi Ray!

I have been surfing around on your homepage, and I am enthused about
your PrimeAgra products. Now I´m wondering how and where can I get
this product, when I am residing in Denmark. I see that you don´t ship
outside the states, but perhaps you might know where it is available
here in Europe.

Victoria.

Old 20-05-2003, 02:32 AM
Claude

Hello Vestman!

I`m using a similar product called Hydroton! It`s is the same thing that
primeAgra.

I just looked on the back of the bag, it said that it is a german product.
Here are the info:

Okoto Easy Green
Produktion + Handelsgesellschaft mbH
Georg-Buchner-Str. 5
65760 Eschborn/Germany
Tel: 0049 (0) 6173 67500
Fax:0049 (0) 6173 68950

I have been using this product for a while now with great succes. I`m using
it for Phal and Paph.

Hope this help

Claude

Old 20-05-2003, 10:56 AM
Ray @ First Rays Orchids

I can confirm that hydroton and PrimeAgra are not the same, but my guess is
that they're close enough in properties to work OK.