Old 20-05-2003, 01:56 PM
animaux

Default Got some vinegar................

On 20 May 2003 11:10:30 GMT, (Allview) wrote:

I bought some vinegar and sprayed some areas of creeping charlie or ground ivy.
Should I be spraying the same spots every day? For how long?

Marilyn in Ohio

Did you buy 20% acidity vinegar? If so, it is best used in full sun during the
hottest part of the day. If those conditions don't exist and these weeds are in
shade, it may not work that well. It usually takes one application, sometimes
two, but without the blazing heat of the sun it is not very effective.