Old 20-05-2003, 02:32 PM
mad

Default this morning:

i went out this morning to drink a cup of tea and watch the sun come up over
the mountains and noticed that the water level was a bit low on my pond. so
i turned on the water and was letting the pond fill slowly. i finished my
tea and went in the house. i booted up the old computer and downloaded a
bunch of stuff. i decided to go back in the kitchen for another cup, and
happened to look out the back door. the pond was full. i tore open the back
door and leaned down and turned off the water, which i had failed to do 10
minutes earlier and thought i had. i caught it just before it went over the
edge. whew! my 7 goldfish were swimming in the area near the lowest edge
where the water would have gone over.
this comes of having a vehicle that turns off the lights automatically if i
forget to do it manually. i now expect the waterhose to do that, too.
sheesh.
mad
--
See my zone 8B pond: