Old 20-05-2003, 03:08 PM
Colin Davidson

Default Cow Parsley "Ravenswing"

"Barry & Iris McCanna" wrote in message

Colin,

I actually don't like the plant very much :-( It was given to me a
couple of years ago and must be very hardy as we unusually had two
very cold snaps this year, down to minus 12. If you want my plant
I'd be willing to exchange for something else.

Let me know if you are interested. Please mail direct.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm really quite looking forward to growing it
from seed. We often eat cow parsley when young (if you've a good eye and a
knowledge of it's poisonous wild relatives, it's fairly tasty when young).
So I plan to grow excess from seed to see if it tastes good (it'll look
striking in a salad), and plant some plants in the garden because it looks
pretty.