Old 20-05-2003, 06:44 PM
MFA

Default Not a gardening question but maybe someone knows

Ok Thanks wdukes,I,ll check there as well.
wrote in message ...
In article , MFA wrote:
I,m looking to find out where I can purchase a potato french fry

cutter,have
found them on the net but can,t find it in any of the stores I go to like
Roses Kmart Walmart.Any ideas anyone? I hate to buy off the net.

Possibly Bed, Bath, and beyond in Cary Crossroads Plaza may have one.
The Revere / Corning outlet in Triangle Factory shops is gone. Don't
know where any other kitchen utensil stores are. Belk, Sears? Post
back if you find it locally. Good luck.

Also one of the ACE hardwares may have one. They carry canning and
freezer supplies and may just have one. Ditto Burke Brothers Hardware
near the fair grounds.

--
Wes Dukes (wdukesNOatSPAMpoboxdotcom)