Old 20-05-2003, 07:08 PM

Default What do I do with this Hibiscus?

On Mon, 19 May 2003 13:47:05 GMT, lid wrote:

Look for something with a mix similar to 18-10-28.

Well - I've tried! I went to three nurseries and couldn't come close.
Even thought of buying nitrogen, phosphate, & potash separately and
mixing it, but finding phosphate proved impossible. I found potash and
dried blood nitrogen.

I'll keep looking. In the meantime I keep watching the plants (I have
3) hoping to see increased green. So far just a little on one, a tiny
bit on the second, and none on the third.

Thanks