Old 20-05-2003, 10:08 PM
*muffin*

Default NO what do i do???? ( getting in the pond)

I do have 'water mocks' which help, but not enough.
I do intend to add a rope to help pull me out (g) if I could figure how to
put a railing in the water........

thanks

"RichToyBox" wrote in message
.net...
There are several things that you will need. One is a good pair of pond
shoes or some terry athletic socks turned inside out. those will help you
stay on your feet, but if the pond has enough depth, you will be light
enough that it will still be slick. I walk over close to the plant shelf
and grab hold of a very large flat stepping stone that I have to sit on

and
feed the fish. This allows me to pull myself onto the plant shelf, where

can then stand up and step out of the pond. You might try the above, but
also have a piece of rope to pull yourself over to the shelf.
--
RichToyBox