Old 20-05-2003, 10:20 PM
PaddyS

Default for help

Obviously one checks ones blood sugar and if required you have insulin. But
I did not say the lady in question gave up insulin altogether, but she does
control her food intake. I have tried it to some extent and I have lowered
my blood sugar group. But as you may well know we do like to treat ourselves
from time to time. But diet goes a long way to help.
Paddy
"Moontanman" wrote in message
I control my diabetes with diet.

A very dangerous thing to do, some people are worse than others. Most

people
would not be able to do this.

Moon
remove nospam from e-mail to send to me, I grow trees in aquariums like

bonsai.
I breed dwarf crayfish, great for planted community tanks. If you can get

me a
shovelnose sturgeon fingerling (Scaphirhynchus platorynchus) no wild

caught
please, contact me