Old 21-05-2003, 12:20 AM
Phisherman

Default Help, What are these micro red insects?

On Tue, 20 May 2003 23:06:53 GMT, "k boeheim"
wrote:

We live in Western New York in a 3 y/o home. We have small, micro sized red
(rust) insects (mites?) on our inside window sills and patio door sills. On
the outside we can see them on the siding and up near the soffits. Their
life span seem short as they die in about 48 hours and in the evening they
are gone. The warmer the temp the more they are active. What are they and
how do I get rid of them?

Thank for any advise.

keith

Look at one under magnification. You'll be able to see if they are
insects or spiders. Spider mites like hot and dry conditions.