Old 21-05-2003, 02:56 AM
tbell

Default Turned Loose in Orchid Heaven......HAH!

Good buying! Wish I'd been there. You'll have to let us know how they're all
doing in a year or two.
Tom

From: "Diana Kulaga"
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.orchids
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 21:36:31 GMT
Subject: Turned Loose in Orchid Heaven......HAH!

Omigod they let me into the Redland Festival with cash and credit cards!
What a sale! I couldn't believe the prices! It's a good thing I only had
one day to go through the place, because the dozen or so plants we brought
home would no doubt have doubled in number. Anyway, here's the haul
(asterisks indicate "wish list" plants):

*Epi. stamfordiana
*C. percivaliana Prima Vera x self (should be dark form)
*Blc. Copper Queen - in spike
Slc. Jeweler's Art 'Waiomao Plum'
*Ascda. Suksamrad Sunlight - in spike
L. purpurata 'Lady Godiva' x L. purp 'Bion'
Phal. Everspring King x Mushashino - double spike
C. skinneri
*Den. aggregatum (Ten bucks! Bare root, but big!)
*B. culcullata
Pot. Scarlet Dynasty 'Kubla Khan'
*Mtdm. Pupukea Sunset - double spike

Up to my elbows in potting, and nary a complaint!

Diana