Old 21-05-2003, 04:56 AM
ann in houston

Default Is it too late to buy lotus?

"Ted" wrote in message . ..
Ann,

I too am in Houston. I transplant my iris' just about all year and have no
problem with them. You just wont get blooms until next spring again. I have
some yellow Louisiana iris that I have dug up if you are interested. What
part of town, I am in League City.

Now that you mention it, I seem to remember you from a summer or two
ago. I am in Pearland. And, yes, I would appreciate the irises. I
didn't say it right, but I knew that I *could* plant them now, but I
didn't know that they wouldn't ship them until Sept. because they
don't pull them up while they are blooming. I'll drop you an email,
because the one that is tied to Google is old and inactive. Isn't
there a pond nursery in League City, now? I think I remember seeing a
billboard for one on 518. Anyway, thanks for the flowers. We'll be
talking.
Ann