Old 21-05-2003, 06:56 AM
Theo

Default [IBC] Air Layering Timing/Technique

Yes it is the old technique done also with soupe cans and seen also with
compressed peat in the shape of a pot..
the body of a plastic bottle can be used too
all thise urban waste can be useful I sent Nina few years ago a drowing of a
green house made out of a plastic bottle that I made and that worked very well
on some gardenia cuttings)

Theo
kevin bailey wrote:

This may sound trivial, but I'm trying to determine the

mechanics of doing
it - I know the basic steps, but is there an easy way (besides

using a pot)
to wrap the moss with plastic with no extra hands?

I think that the development of a new pot styled air layering technique
that is illustrated here http://www.rooterpot.co.uk/ may be the answer.
I haven't tried them yet but Craig Coussins likes them so much that he
has put this site up.

Cheers

Kev Bailey

---

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

--
How can You put trust in me if I do not trust in Me?
Theo