Old 21-05-2003, 11:32 AM
Reka

Default Turned Loose in Orchid Heaven......HAH!

Wow! Now what did they cross to get this one? (And how terribly expensive
was it, Mick?)

--
Reka
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
"Mick Fournier" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Diana,

I too enjoy the Redlands Orchid show, more so than any other show in

Florida
10 times over (as mentioned umpteen times before).

I bought only two plants and a flask at the show. I was quite pleased

with
my purchase of Phal Black Peacock from the Taiwan vendor.
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f...ckpeacock1.jpg

---