Old 21-05-2003, 01:56 PM
Cereoid-UR12

Default herb for diabetes help

Why not cite your references so we all know you are not just making it all
up?

You are the one who went out on a limb with your outrageous claims so you
are the one responsible to provide the proof.

The was trying to find an excuse for not seeking proper medical attention
and are obviously still in denial over the severity of their situation. You
know nothing of their condition and your encouraging them to do the wrong
thing is extremely irresponsible.

M. Tiefert wrote in message
m...
In article , "Cereoid-UR12"

wrote:
... anecdotal unsubstantiated studies are
no help to someone that needs proper medical attention for their serious
health problem.

The work was published. I gave enough details that he can find it if
he's interested in reading about it. The person is already getting
insulin, so they are already under an MD's care and I wasn't
discouraging that. He didn't say anything to merit being treated
unkindly.

hope you have a nicer rest of the day!

cheers,

Marj