Old 21-05-2003, 03:32 PM
BenignVanilla

Default English ivy - Hedera helix

"zookeeper" wrote in message
BenignVanilla wrote:
Kathy...great links...thanks. I need to go look at my Ivy again. I don't
think it looks like that. I wonder if I actually have the boston stuff?

BV, that site also has Boston ivy. Boston turns red in the fall / winter.

Jammer, the needlepoint ivy leaves resemble Japanese maple leaves where
each pointed section is narrow.

Neither of those describe my ivy either. Hmm. Time to install my plant
enclyopedia again...until then...I'll just say I have the standard the Home
Depot variety ivy, whose Latin name, if I am not mistaken, is "Ivicus,
buyitus by the flaticus".

BV.