Old 21-05-2003, 09:20 PM
K Barrett

Default Culture books

Is the page at Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...966947-6903340

Is the page for Rebecca Northen's book at Amazon.

Amazon.co.uk (which may save you shipping in Europe) the links are

And the Ortho Book is

I order books from Amazon.co.uk alot. I like murder mysteries and I hate
having to wait a year for books by my favorite authors to get to the
USA. So I have no worries about shipping or exchange rates.

I have used Amazon's 'Buy Used or New' service too. Without any
headaches, as long as you go with a reputable seller.

Alternately There are many rare book finers online, such as Bibliofind
(Which might have been bought out by Amazon) and alibris.com. Again I
have used many of these with good results, other than one bookstore in
Scotland that couldn't find Denise Mina's 1st ed of her 1st book for me
even tho they said they had it in stock, *G*. There's a reputable
bookstore in Oregon called Powell's that is good to deal with too.

Welcome to the wonderful world of seeking books on the web. There are
many great resources out there, and with a litle dedication on your part
you should be able to find these books at prices you can afford.

Heck for that matter put an ad in you local orchid society's newsletter,
and I'll bet someone will have an edition to sell you.

K Barrett

Geir Harris Hedemark wrote:

"K Barrett" writes:
into Rebecca Northen's 'Home Orchid Growing' or if you can get it in Europe

Out of stock.

Ortho's 'All About Growing Orchids' ISBN 0-89721-151-0 (I think) check
Amazon.com to be sure.

Would this be the same as ISBN 0897214242?

Geir