Old 21-05-2003, 09:56 PM
Shepherd

Default Got some vinegar................

"Heywood Jablomee" wrote in message
You'd get better results by ****ing on it. Seriously.

Allview wrote:
I bought some vinegar and sprayed some areas of creeping charlie or

ground ivy.
Should I be spraying the same spots every day? For how long?

Marilyn in Ohio

Sprayed the crabgrass in my back yard with 20% vinegar and within two days
the crabgrass was dead. As someone has already noted the vinegar must be put
on in a sunny location on a hot day or it will not kill the weeds.

Another point. Vinegar is not selective and will kill any plants you get it
on including grasses and valuable plants. So, use it with caution.

Shepherd