Old 21-05-2003, 10:56 PM
Bazza

Default lawn daisy

On Tue, 20 May 2003 10:51:20 +0100, "Mark"
wibbled:

"Bazza" wrote in message
.. .

I looked around for some last year as our lawn is sadly daisyless but
couldn't find anything. I followed the links above and eventually on a
link from wildflowerlinks page found some. Unfortunately a packet of
seed costs £1.50 plus £5 p&p. The search continues.

http://www.mr-fothergills.co.uk/acat...llis_seed.html 1.49 and free
shipping

I had a look and nice as they are, they're not the sort of daisy that
inhabits most lawns (but not ours). Thanks anyway. I had a look on all
the seed stands today at Chelsea and turned up nothing. Maybe I should
have just taken some from the grass round the bandstand.

Barry Smith bazzas at btinternet.com
'It's not easy ... building Xanadu in the backstreets of Weatherfield.'