Old 22-05-2003, 12:56 AM
Jane VR

Default Cat problem

kyte wrote:

Anybody got any ideas for keeping aggressive cats out of ones yard?

I am about to buy a supersoaker but if theres a herbal/chemical
alternative (which doesnt involve any cat poisoning) I would be glad
to hear it. I heard that there is stuff you can put on the garden to
keep cats off, maybe that would work?
--
http://www.hamarana.com

There is a product called PetOff, or DogOff or something like that,
which you spray around the place and the smell is supposed to keep them
away and after a few weeks, they are 'trained' to stay out of your
garden. When I worked at a nursery, we sold a lot of it, but never any
repeat customers. Whether that was because it worked so well no one
needed any more, or because it didn't work at all, I don't know.

I have heard you achieve the same effects by sprinkling cayenne pepper
around.

Jane