Old 22-05-2003, 12:44 PM
C G

Default Electricity and Update

Sue Alexandre wrote:

Thanks, Jammer, I'm glad you can relate to that darned "drive" that makes us
behave foolishly sometimes. I finally called it quits about 5:30, and now
I'm sipping a cup of coffee to muster up the strength to hop in the shower.

Coffee is probably not the best of things to be drinking when you might
be dehydrated, it's a diuretic. Something like Gatorade would be a
better choice.

Funny how I didn't realize how badly I hurt until I sat down for a few
minutes and tried to get up again. LOL This silly woman thinks it's OK
to never grow up and still be crazy for our pets no matter how old we are,
but my body, unfortunately, sometimes tries to tell me differently.
I think tomorrow is going to be a "sick" day.....both my bosses are out of
town anyway, and there is still so much more I'd like to do around here.
And heck, I'll tell them the truth.... I overdid it in the heat today and
now I'm paying!
Sue

One word, Advil.