Old 22-05-2003, 03:08 PM
Ian

Default What is growing with my Spirea?

Okay, this plant was growing right with my Spirea. Pulled it out and moved
it, keeping it separate for now until I see what it is.

Anyone have a guess at this?

http://www.quickmire.com/temp/spireawhat1.jpg

Have also noticed more of it growing alongside the Spirea. The roots of this
plant were long and totally intertwined with the Spirea's.

While I'm at this guessing game, can someone make a guess on these 2
unknowns:

The following is where I planted a fan fern last year. Only other thing that
was once there were some tulips.

http://www.quickmire.com/temp/plantwhat1.jpg

And these 2 long leaves are also where some tulips were planted a few years
ago, but I thought I had gotten all the bulbs.

http://www.quickmire.com/temp/plantwhat2.jpg

Always curious to know what it is that likes my garden seeing 1/3 of what I
purposely plant doesn't! grin