Old 22-05-2003, 06:08 PM
Luca Brazi

Default Seachem is the best!

I recently wrote an email to customer support at Seachem regarding a
problem with one of their 100ml bags of Purigen. I received a prompt
response with informative answers and promise of followup. A few days
later, I received an unexpected package from Seachem with a new 250ml
bottle of Purigen and a new media bag. Wow. Quality customer support
is rare these days and I figure the best way to reward it is:

1) continue to use Seachem products (I've always had good results)in
both my freshwater and marine tanks
2) Let other hobbysts know that Seachem stands behind what they sell

Thanks, Seachem.