Old 22-05-2003, 07:44 PM
Paul Kelly

Default Wisteria and foundations question

"ConnieD." wrote in message
Hoping someone may be able to advise about planting a wisteria next to a
house wall and any problems I should be aware of regarding the foundations
of said house and roots of said wisteria.

Should be no problem

Also, what tips would you give in
ensuring the wisteria survives and thrives should it be a suitable plant

have next to the house and how would I train it to go around a corner so

it
partially covers 2 walls.

Simply put up training wires using strong wall anchors and heavy duty
galvanised garden wire and tie in growt to the wire as it suits you.

pk