Old 22-05-2003, 10:08 PM
MFA

Default Not a gardening question but maybe someone knows

wrote in message ...
In article , MFA wrote:
Checked United and they do have them for $348.00 up to $500.00 didn't see
any of the home use units for about $13.00 range.Thanks for posting the

info
though.
BONEUNIT wrote in message

I,m looking to find out where I can purchase a potato french fry cutter,

United Restaurant Equipment Co on South Saunders Street in Raleigh has

them.
Their number is 832-4546.

Whoowhee!!!! I was thinking of the 19.95 version.

--
Wes Dukes (wdukesNOatSPAMpoboxdotcom)

Thats what I,m wanting.Haven't quite gotten to liking fries that good
yet.The ones United had except for being heavier duty were not any different
than the $12.95 one that Northern Tool carries.Still does one potato at the
time and you still hand press it through.But it was real smooth to push and
stainless steel.