Old 23-05-2003, 12:08 AM
James

Default Sick Toad?

Hi All

Im new to the group so again Hi :-)

I may not ,though I think ive got a problem with a toad
in the garden. Last night I was looking in the pond and
I spotted a toad who appeared to be motionless ( playing dead perhaps ? ) ,
so anyway after 5 minutes I tryed to provoke him ( im a nice way) to move
away , tho he didnt , so at this stage I became concerned and lifted him out
of the pond onto the grass , He moved ( albeit sluggish) and I thought I
would leave it at that as he maybe frightened. Next night I come out and he
has`nt moved one inch though he is still alive ?! , Any advice at this
moment would be great , TIA

Steve.