Old 23-05-2003, 07:20 AM
Robert Seago

Default The dangers of weed killers - Glyphostae aka Roundup, the hidden killer.

In article ,
BAC wrote:

In which case we probably don't regard the food source as toxic at all. Or
not - in which case the toxins remain toxic to humans, and we presumably
have learned to avoid ingestion, or to process the food so as to reduce the
toxicity to levels we consider acceptable. Similar to how we might deal with
foods we know to have been treated with 'artificial' toxins, really.

TBH there will have been no pressure to make us more able to cope
withthese toxins, unless they had been potent enough to kill off
individuals before they breed.

Regards

Bob

--