Old 23-05-2003, 02:32 PM
Harry Muscle

Default Algae Destroyer Liquid

"-=Almazick=-" wrote in message
.net...
Would you add just a little bit to your planted tank to keep your algae in
control. The last time when I added the recommended dosage, it killed all
my algae with my live plants. Now I'm thinking just to add 1/10 dosage

but
would it hurt my live plants?

Chances are it would hurt your plants 1/10th as much as it did before, but
likewise also get rid of 1/10th the algea it did before. The best way to
deal with algea is to control the nutrients and lighting needed for the
plants to outcompete the algea, but I'll let others give you more detail on
how to do that, since I'm just starting out in the plant realm.

Harry