Old 23-05-2003, 02:57 PM
BenignVanilla

Default proj 2003 mini update

"John Rutz" wrote in message

no big chages but I replaced one of my 2400 gph pumps with a 3600 going
to the waterfall
put the 2400 on the new TT instead of the old 1200 now have a 2' geyser.
put a new 1800 and replaced the tubing on the old TT instead of the
old 1000 that was necked down to 600.
all pumps are now on 1 1/2 or 2 in tubing/pipe depending on lenth of run
also they are all sitting in a 5 ft area near the center bottom of the
Koi pond ( all piping is inside the pond )
while I was in the pond I checked there is about 2 in of clay in the
bottom bottom ( did that make sense) hopefully the new pump arangement
will move it into the bog

the new plants are delayed seems they are still to cold at the nursery
to ship so my water is starting to go pea soup dangit

John...put down the back hoe keys and pick up your damn camera!!!

BV.