Old 22-05-2003, 11:32 PM
John Rutz

Default proj 2003 mini update

no big chages but I replaced one of my 2400 gph pumps with a 3600 going
to the waterfall
put the 2400 on the new TT instead of the old 1200 now have a 2' geyser.
put a new 1800 and replaced the tubing on the old TT instead of the
old 1000 that was necked down to 600.
all pumps are now on 1 1/2 or 2 in tubing/pipe depending on lenth of run
also they are all sitting in a 5 ft area near the center bottom of the
Koi pond ( all piping is inside the pond )
while I was in the pond I checked there is about 2 in of clay in the
bottom bottom ( did that make sense) hopefully the new pump arangement
will move it into the bog

the new plants are delayed seems they are still to cold at the nursery
to ship so my water is starting to go pea soup dangit
--

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 23-05-2003, 12:56 AM
Nedra

Hi John,

I get worn out every time I read about how you've changed
your pond! My My My ..
where do you guys get your energy??

I think it's absolutely wonderful that you and Carolann
can work so well together.

Your TT looks just great. Love the geyser! We wont talk
about where mine is ....

Nedra

Old 23-05-2003, 01:32 AM
Priscilla McCullough

Phewwww I'm worn out just reading. lol

--
Priss
http://priss31.tripod.com/SmallPond.html

Old 23-05-2003, 01:32 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

John Rutz wrote:

no big chages but I replaced one of my 2400 gph pumps with a 3600 going
to the waterfall
put the 2400 on the new TT instead of the old 1200 now have a 2' geyser.
put a new 1800 and replaced the tubing on the old TT instead of the old
1000 that was necked down to 600.
all pumps are now on 1 1/2 or 2 in tubing/pipe depending on lenth of run
also they are all sitting in a 5 ft area near the center bottom of the
Koi pond ( all piping is inside the pond )
while I was in the pond I checked there is about 2 in of clay in the
bottom bottom ( did that make sense) hopefully the new pump arangement
will move it into the bog

the new plants are delayed seems they are still to cold at the nursery
to ship so my water is starting to go pea soup dangit

When you get the plants the water will clear quickly.
Looking forward to seeing your new photos.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 23-05-2003, 02:57 PM
BenignVanilla

"John Rutz" wrote in message

no big chages but I replaced one of my 2400 gph pumps with a 3600 going
to the waterfall
put the 2400 on the new TT instead of the old 1200 now have a 2' geyser.
put a new 1800 and replaced the tubing on the old TT instead of the
old 1000 that was necked down to 600.
all pumps are now on 1 1/2 or 2 in tubing/pipe depending on lenth of run
also they are all sitting in a 5 ft area near the center bottom of the
Koi pond ( all piping is inside the pond )
while I was in the pond I checked there is about 2 in of clay in the
bottom bottom ( did that make sense) hopefully the new pump arangement
will move it into the bog

the new plants are delayed seems they are still to cold at the nursery
to ship so my water is starting to go pea soup dangit

John...put down the back hoe keys and pick up your damn camera!!!

BV.

Old 23-05-2003, 05:20 PM
John Rutz

BenignVanilla wrote:
"John Rutz" wrote in message

[...]

ROFL I will when something changes that actualy shows on film
hopefully the nw plants will be in in the next week or two and I ll do
pics then

proj 2003 pics John Rutz Ponds 9 02-07-2003 07:44 AM
proj 2003 pics ROFLMAO Cam Ponds 1 24-06-2003 03:44 PM
[IBC] BONSAI Digest - 8 Jun 2003 to 9 Jun 2003 (#2003-161) Gerald Laabs Bonsai 0 11-06-2003 12:44 AM
[IBC] BONSAI Digest - 27 May 2003 to 28 May 2003 (#2003-149) Gerald Laabs Bonsai 0 29-05-2003 09:08 PM
[IBC] BONSAI Digest - 15 May 2003 to 16 May 2003 (#2003-137) Jim Stone Bonsai 1 18-05-2003 08:08 PM