Old 23-05-2003, 08:44 PM

Default [IBC] The Kitschomatic Strikes Again

In a message dated 5/23/03 10:08:19 AM, writes:
I believe that this piece and several others along the same line were
featured in an article in either the ABS Journal or International Bonsai (I think
ABS) about 2, maybe three years ago.
Marty
I saw a maple, roots grown over a golem statue last year by Nick Lenz at
a local show.

If it had been in International Bonsai, I would have seen it. Besides, I
don't think Bill would ever print anything that radical. I'll have to look in ABS.
Iris

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++