Old 23-05-2003, 10:58 PM
Go Fig

Default Catfish Source?

In article ,
"Bob Sisson" wrote:

I am looking for a source for some Channel Cats for our Pond.

If you have Koi, I would not mix them with Channel Cats... they grow
(and grow) and become very predacious. Put some crayfish in....

jay
Fri, May 23, 2003

I would prefer Pleco's but they won't survive the Winters.

Any other suggestions for "Sucker-Fish" would be appreciated.

We have a BIG Koi pond, that we finally got all the MUCK out of, and we want
some (live) help to keep it clear. We have a VERY small bio load, no plants
this year, and want to keep it aquarium clear.

http://www.sissonfamily.com/pages/pond.htm

--

Legend insists that as he finished his abject...
Galileo muttered under his breath: "Nevertheless, it does move."