Old 23-05-2003, 11:45 PM
Jerrispond

Default Catfish Source?

I am looking for a source for some Channel Cats for our Pond.If you have Koi,
I would not mix them with Channel Cats... they grow (and grow) and become very
predacious. Put some crayfish in...

I have 2 ponds...one for koi and one for goldfish. I bought a small channel
cat for each pond to get rid of a minnow problem. the cats are close to 18
inches now, and I still have the minnows......They just come up and eat with
the other fish. I can see no good OR bad traits in them. I love to watch
them eat.....Since they are black that is the only time I ever see them. They
look clumsy and clownish....and have the biggest mouths and whiskers. Jerri