Old 23-05-2003, 11:59 PM
John Rutz

Default Fluid Bed Filter?

Mark T. wrote:
Thanks, Jon.
So then I would actually need 2 pumps?
One to run the water from the pond to a
bog filter and another to take it from the
bog filter and pressurize it for the waterfall?

The pond is below ground level. The bog filter would
be sitting on the ground and be supplied by pump #1.
Then I need pump #2 from the bog filter,
through the closed system fluid bed filter up to
the waterfall, about 3' higher than the pond.

My waterfall is fed from a 1" tube manifold which is
hidden inside the waterfall. From the manifold are
(7) - 1/8" dia. tube lines to various outlets hidden within the
waterfall. I like to keep all the mechanical
components as hidden from view as possible.

Any ideas are appreciated. I do not want to add
more complexity than necessary. "In pond" filters
are a colossil pain I've dealt with for about 2 years
and would like to eliminate it altogether.

Mark

Mark

can you have the waterfall dump into the bog, and then run into the pond?

thats what i have see my website proj 2003 for a better idea of what i
mean

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com