Old 24-05-2003, 02:08 PM
Martin

Default Cost of paver walkway?

Thanks for the reply.

The best we've gotten so far, three quotes, is $10. One I'm not even
counting was $15. I guess we'll have to either move or wait until the
building boom in this area collapses :-).

I'd be interested in what you found the quality difference to be between the
$4.00 and $4.50 jobs.

Marty

"Muff" wrote in message
Marty, I just had a 22' X 10' paver brick driveway put in. Here in Tampa I
called several for quotes, ranged from $4.00 Sq Ft to 7.50 Sq Ft.

I went with the $4.00(I'm cheap) but found out too late that the $4.50 guy
would have done a much better quality job. But I guess you get what you

pay
for.

Get estimates and check out other jobs by the contractor before you agree

..
Muff

"Martin" wrote in message
et...
We need to replace a broken up slate walk and are thinking of one using
pavers, about 3'x55'. We would use Holland pavers, which are about the
size and shape of ordinary bricks, about 8"x4".

Would anyone have an idea of the cost of such a walk, installed?