Old 24-05-2003, 02:44 PM
Cerumen

Default Biological control of caterpillars

"Janet Galpin and Oliver Patterson" wrote in
message ...
I grow a lot of brassicas and every year, in spite of resolutions snip

I'm wondering whether to invest instead in the biological control which
seems to be readily available. It is dissolved and watered on, I believe
and can be stored for some time, which seems an advantage.

Could anyone who has tried it report on its success, ease of use and how
often it needs to be applied to keep on top of things?

I've used it regularly with great success but you do need to apply fairly
often, at least weekly seemed to be needed.
--
Chris Thomas
West Cork