Old 24-05-2003, 04:21 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default EPDM Liner

AS far as most people here are concerned, there is no debate. For the most
part what we do is experimental. If you have found a source for liner, and
it is less expensive and works, we want to know so that we can learn from
your experience.

How much did you pay for your liner, and where did you get it from?

Did you have to do a special rinse or install fill, and done?

BTW, I like your ! :-)

--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Chris" wrote in message
I used 45 mil roof liner from Menards. I am not going to get into the pond
liner verses roof liner debate. My gold fish are still alive after a month
and we will see what happens from there.