Old 24-05-2003, 03:08 AM
D. S.

Default EPDM Liner

Does anyone know where is the cheapest place to buy 45mil EPDM liner? Or is
there a better solution than using that?

TIA

D.S.

Old 24-05-2003, 03:44 AM
Michael Shaffer

www.pondliner.com is where I bought mine from. Most online places are
just about the same. Except suburbanponds.com which I've found has
insanely high prices.

Old 24-05-2003, 02:44 PM
Chris

I used 45 mil roof liner from Menards. I am not going to get into the pond
liner verses roof liner debate. My gold fish are still alive after a month
and we will see what happens from there.

Old 24-05-2003, 04:09 PM
Sue Alexandre

Only problem with buying liner online is the shipping costs. Liner is
HEAVY! Shop around at your local garden centers, and even give Home
Depot a shot. Some of them have very complete lines of ponding supplies;
unfortunately, the one near me STOPPED carrying ponding stuff this year.

Sue

Old 24-05-2003, 04:21 PM
Just Me \Koi\

AS far as most people here are concerned, there is no debate. For the most
part what we do is experimental. If you have found a source for liner, and
it is less expensive and works, we want to know so that we can learn from
your experience.

How much did you pay for your liner, and where did you get it from?

Did you have to do a special rinse or install fill, and done?

BTW, I like your ! :-)

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 24-05-2003, 04:32 PM
joe

D. S. wrote:

Does anyone know where is the cheapest place to buy 45mil EPDM liner? Or is
there a better solution than using that?

http: //www.justliners.com

Joe

Old 24-05-2003, 04:45 PM
John Hines

"D. S." wrote:

Does anyone know where is the cheapest place to buy 45mil EPDM liner? Or is
there a better solution than using that?

Permalon is a more advanced liner, lighter in weight for one, available
in larger sizes for another. kencofish.com has that.

Old 24-05-2003, 06:45 PM
John Hines

"Sue Alexandre" wrote:

Only problem with buying liner online is the shipping costs. Liner is
HEAVY! Shop around at your local garden centers, and even give Home
Depot a shot. Some of them have very complete lines of ponding supplies;
unfortunately, the one near me STOPPED carrying ponding stuff this year.

That is what Chris was referring to, shop at the local home center for
EPDM roofing material.

They get skid of pond liners in the spring, but carry roofing year
round.