Old 24-05-2003, 10:56 PM
lummy3744

Default Putting it by

We have already eaten leaf lettuce, radishes, green onions, the potato
plants are almost 1 and 1/2 half feet tall. will eat new potatoes next
week.. The peas are blooming, the sweet corn is 8 inches tall, squash is
blooming, beans are 5 inches tall, and everything else is doing good. We
are in Nashville Tennessee.
ann
"Craig Watts" wrote in message
Chiles are making, got baby chiles on several plants, and the tomatoes
are starting to bloom. Radishes, lettuce, green beans, brown crowder
peas, cukes, are starting to break the soil so it won't be long there
either. I do love spring gardening and the subsequent harvest.

George

Raleigh, NC

New red potatoes have brocken ground. About 2 inches high. Lima beans
up also. Peas have been growing up front by the road foe two weeks now