Old 25-05-2003, 12:56 AM
Lorne

Default Newbie question - perennial problem.

And aside from the good suggestion that this may not have had enough
water, I also see that kind of damage from road salt spray or winter
freezing. Since I have no idea where you are, these other causes may
be way off the mark...

Probably winter freezing - I am in Edmonton Canada, far from temperate.

So, dig it up and plant something else. This is a very very sunny area -
south exposure, always hot and dry. Given the location and exposure, are
there other choices that are reasonable considerations?

--
Lorne Sundby