Old 25-05-2003, 01:32 AM
David Hill

Default Living screen??

"......... For rapid results this summer, how about Leycesteria Formosa,
the Pheasant Berry, decorative, flowering bracts and berries, slightly
exotic, and will get to six feet in one season? It dies down to nothing in
the winter though!............"

Not in this part of the world , and some of mine are closer to 10ft.

You could try Forsythia, I know its not evergreen, but I came across one lot
used to hide an oil tank that had taken a spillage of around 20 galls and
was still growing.
Lonicera natidia with privet, golden privet, Laurel, some of the taller
hebe, Grisalina.
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries