Old 25-05-2003, 03:56 PM
Fenny

Default hessayon Garden expert in French

Previously on Buffy the Vampire Slayer ^W^W^W^W uk.rec.gardening, I
heard andyp say...
Hessayon's books are like bibles in our house and I would so much like to
send a French version to the out-laws who have, for the first time, a small
garden in their new house. Perhaps I will have to take a trip to the second
hand bookshops in Paris.

I'm off to Paris in July so the French can throw me a giant birthday
party. If you want me to look out for anything, let me know.
--
Fenny
Al Gore is proof that Tennessee has a sense of humor.