Old 26-05-2003, 12:44 AM
Robert

Default CO2 tank dumps?

For those that maintain a "tank dump" is possible with a 2-stage regulator,
please explain why my oxy-acetylene torch doesn't act like a flame thrower
when the acetylene tank runs out or why the oxygen tank doesn't blast out
the flame when it goes to empty. Trust me, neither thing happens. I have
used CO2 on a 120 with 8 wild discus and huge schools of cardinals and rummy
noses for over three years and no "dump". Maybe a piscine urban legend?

"Bob Alston" wrote in message
Take a look at my web site. Scroll down to the last two items on end of
tank dump.

http://members.cox.net/tulsaalstons/...Pressure%20CO2

--
Bob Alston