Old 26-05-2003, 02:44 AM
Hussein M.

Default Japanese Maple

On Mon, 26 May 2003 00:28:13 +0100, "shannie" wrote:

If you like yours where it is then you could give it another year to see

if it recovers as
mine did. I think in their earlier years (after transplanting) they hate

their roots to
get dried out in the summer and I think that's why mine had such a hard

time.

Ahhh...that my have been the problem had some health probs last year and
things like watering were very sporadic. I do like it where I have it,
another poster suggested some form of screen too...Im redoing the whole
front garden come autumn and would like to leave it, so will probably put a
shrub on it's northerly side to screen it somewhat. I'll give it lots of tlc
and water this summer see how it goes

Which Acer is it by the way?

H.
Grow a little garden

spam block - for real addy, reverse letters of second level domain.