Old 26-05-2003, 06:44 AM
martin

Default Living screen??

On Mon, 26 May 2003 00:15:56 +0100, "shannie"
wrote:

"Ron" wrote in message

Shan,

It sounds like the oil tank is yours so I'm assuming it is.

Indeed, bad place as far as aesthetics are concerned, but the only place
with access to the road for the tanker.

However, if it cannot be screened, have you thought of hiding it?
Hide it under some plant which scrambles all over it.
I suggest you cover the tank with some durable and strong plastic netting

(I can enviseage using some polypropylene fishing net) then plant and train
some creeping plants to cover it.

Army surplus camouflage netting is a better solution than fishing net.
It lasts years.
Buy the green stuff, not the Iraqi desert coloured stuff.

--
martin