Old 26-05-2003, 12:56 PM
Pat Meadows

Default cherry/grape tomatoe good for container garden?

On Sun, 25 May 2003 19:41:47 -0400, Jim Carter
wrote:

On 25 May 2003 19:39:51 GMT, (Two x over) wrote in
rec.gardens.edible:

was wondering if anyone could offer a good cherry or grape tomatoe variety that
would be good for a deck/container garden?

So many! Have a look at

http://milo.usu.edu/cpl/sd%20tomato%20research.htm

for a start. Yellow canary goes well with red robin (I kid you not).

I have Red Robin plants growing in 6" pots in our big bay
window. They have lots of little green tomatoes already.
The seeds were started on March 7.

I've since bought Yellow Canary seeds and will soon be
starting them too.

I've grown both the plants before, and they did very well
for me.

Pat